Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dear JetBrains Santa

Dear Santa.
I’m a ukranian student, learning at Taurida National University on 4 course and here is my story. I started programming in University. At university I was very fascinated sports programming. C++ was my first programming language. I have very big problem with debagging and always in C++ there were errors that are hard to find (and I could not get the "Accepted" for a long time searching for an error in the code). I had heard a lot about Java, it is a strict language, and it is much easier to avoid a stupid mistake. And this fall, I decided to switch to Java. I had to look for a good IDE for Java. There was a choice between NetBeans, Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA. Almost immediately, my choice was the IntelliJ IDEA. It is simple to use, there is nothing superfluous, works fast (once I thought, why not have such an IDE for C++, then I read that there is a plugin for IntelliJ IDEA C++). Learning that many sports programmers (such as Peter Mitrichev) who write in Java uses this IDE, doubts have disappeared altogether. Currently, I use Community Edition, but I want more. I start my Projects and would like to use all the features of this beautiful IDE. Unfortunately, I have no means of to buy Ultimate Edition. And I want to ask JetBrains Santa to give me some Christmas magic and make my life a little better and easier. Dear Santa, please, leave the license for Intellij IDEA under my christmas tree. Maybe it will inspire me and will give me strength in my Projects. Thank you for what you have. And I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

P.S.  I apologize for my terrible English. In the new year I'll fix and learn it better. Since, by finishing the university, I want to try to be interviewed in one of the foreign companies (such as Google, Facebook, and others). I have not chosen which. But worth a try I think. Thank, Google Translate for help^) 

No comments:

Post a Comment